Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mobility and Immobility

It's funny how life's little irony's show up. N has been dealing with kidney stones for the past several days and finally had the first of two surgeries to get rid of the little fire breathing devils yesterday, rendering her immobile. So, of course J picks yesterday to crawl across the floor to grandma who was so graciously helping us out while we went to the hospital.
N is recovering nicely but is pretty sore and I have been trying to figure out how far I can go away and for how long before he gets into something he shouldn't. It's on now. Time to find out just how much child proofing still needs to be done at the new house. It's so cute watching him go that we have been putting things out of his reach just to see him go. Poor guy, he's probably thinking 'why are they pulling it away just as I am getting to it. They used to be much nicer, bringing me all that I need and want. WTF.'
they grow up so fast. here is some video of the little cruiser.

3 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

GO JACK!!! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hooray Jack! I hear ya on trying to figure out how long I can turn my head before he's into something! Cam can get from the living room to the dog food in the kitchen in about 15 seconds!

Kelly said...

How awesome is that!?! I love that I get to be a part if all his "firsts!"