Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The First One

welcome to my blog. I have to have a first one and I wanted it to be thoughtful and interesting. I have been inspired and encouraged by some other folks' blogs that I have read and wanted to start out strong.Then I realized that was a lot of pressure for the first one. The truth is, I have a lot I want to say and I am not sure where to start. I feel like I am about two and a half years behind since that is how old K is. Sorry K, daddy didn't know how to do this. I am not sure it could have even been done back then. Technology seems to change as fast as you do right now. Certainly faster than me. I just figured out how to text. I suppose that by the time you and J can read this, texting will probably be as antiquated as eight track tapes are now. (you'll have to ask me about this one).
anyway, I will probably start at the beginning. I was born in a small midwest........... ok not that beginning.
I will probably start with K. I am a pretty calm, level headed guy who doesn't usually get flustered by most situations. My daughter, however, has somehow managed to have the ability to keep me on my toes and it started from the very beginning.................
check back for the rest of this story. it's late and I must sleep.

5 comments:

K and J's mom said...

Hi honey....great job setting up your blog! Looks great! You must have a REALLY fabulous wife! I heart you.

Christina Schmidt said...

GO DAN!!! Cannot wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for daddy blogs! Now...entertain me!

AndreAnna said...

Yes, I agree. MOre daddy blogs!

Kelly said...

Looks great, Dan! Can't wait to read more! :)