Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chase

For awhile now Jack has been crawling away from us and then suddenly stopping to look back. I thought he was just checking to see if we were still there or maybe to see if we were still looking.
Now I have discovered that he is baiting me into a game of chase. Last night he stopped to look back and I was on the floor. I started to crawl towards him and he let out a huge laugh and then took off away from me. I chased him all over the house as he squealed with delight. I even got him to chase me for a minute. When I would catch him he would giggle with joy. Kate even got in on the action. Tonight, he started it again by giving me the most playful look I have ever seen him give. He seems to be discovering how to interact more when he plays. Much to his fathers delight.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I got the privelege of witnessing this today with your kids, and they were both loving it! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cameron LOVES this game!