Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Favorite Bathtime Moments

I was giving J a bath tonight and he reminded me of one of my all time favorite moments.
I was slowly pouring water from a cup and he was watching inquisitively. Then he reached up to try and grab the stream. I love the look on his face as he tries to figure out why he can't hold it in his hand. I remember K doing the same thing. I love being able to see the wheels turning. And the sheer joy splashing can bring too.
Thanks for reminding me how insanely interesting the world is J and K.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those little moments are the great ones that make you sit back and remember to slow down and enjoy the moment.

Emily Headley said...

OMG, I just had the exact same experience with Eli the other night. I need to blog that for our fam! He was trying to grab the stream with his pinchers!