Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Big Take Off




J took off this weekend. He started walking in earnest. We went out to Mom's for an early Thanksgiving. It was a nice weekend, but never long enough. J and K have twenty or so cousins and it didn't take him long to figure out that if he was going to keep up he was going to have to walk. He has been taking steps for a couple weeks now but not really using it as his primary locomotion. I think mainly because he is so fast at crawling. But that all changed this weekend. little boy is growing up so fast. He got his first haircut this weekend too. Thanks Aunt Gi Gi.


Thanks everyone for a fun weekend. I haven't laughed that much for a long time.


1 comment:

Kindy, Minnie Pie, Kaddo said...

We had so much fun and I can't tell how many people I've told the Penis Ass Bar too! LOL! I love you guys!