Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kids Say the Cutest Things




I have been meaning to blog for awhile now. Time just seems to slip away. K is already getting ready for Kindergarten. We went for a walk around and tomorrow we go again for some kind of orientation. Then they announced that we won't find out if she gets in until the week school starts. She missed the deadline by a whopping 4 days. What do you do with that? Can't make other plans in case she gets in. Who knew school would still s*^k when you are an adult.


lately, my kids have been singing a Nirvana song. It took me awhile to figure out that it was Nirvana, so think of the tune to In Bloom as you read these lyrics. They sing it like this,'here's the song, and you like to sing along, but you know what what it means'. Cracks me up thinking of my little ones rockin out to some major teen angst rock from the 90's.


J and K and I were reading in bed before night time and J looked out the window and said" sun's coming down, daddy". Thought that was cute. He also says that he is " mad with K, dad" "I'm mad with K, dad"


I love it.


No comments: